Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The white T-shirt

Well today was quite a challenge, I wore a white t-shirt and felt extremely uncomfortable... WHOOAA!
felt as if I was naked (honestly) and felt as if everyone was looking at my wobbly noombies.
Its so strange, I'm not sure people even notice I'm not wearing a bra.
Its not as if I have tiny titties, I am 1 32 C, so therefore they can definitely get out of hand....
Like when I run upstairs, or even just get up from a table, when I'm walking they move in all directions and all I can concentrate on is walking or moving as steadily as possible so these babies don't start getting up to mischief...

My boobs dont have any shape they just feel like "bleh" hanging there like mangos
Horrible!

4 comments:

  1. mmmm... there should be a prize for this sort of thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and may i add, the white T is one of mans single greatest invensions ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you where wearing your jersey front to back.. that's why we were staring..

    ReplyDelete