Monday, October 5, 2009

How's It hanging?

So it begins... booby freedom.
Well I must say it is not as if other people noticed, but I was certainly aware of it...
For e.g.... I could not run upstairs, or down for that matter, I could lean over anywhere incase one of my
noombies decide to pop out... All round it just felt weird for me, as if I was missing a limb- that strap which is usually so supportive and gives me such security was gone... as if I forgot to put on panties, or something very essential...

So I do consider today as baby steps... So i did wear one of my baggy garments with another top underneath that so that it didn't look too obvious... But we'll see if I can get use to this feeling, hopefully not get too comfortable.

Happy Boobies everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i love how i ran up to you, and was like... can i touch your boobs?
    hah.

    anyway, good job on day one teegan.
    *high five

    ReplyDelete
  2. strapless strumpet!!!! you loose woman!!! let em out! Swing low.... sweet chariot.... coming to let me motorboat your bossom..... whahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete