Sunday, October 4, 2009

Let it all out!

Boobs? They weird right... guys fanatazise about them, girls fuss about them... "are they too big?, are they too small? are my nipples to dark too light..."? and the biggest question of all.... are my noombies perkie enough...

So what assists boobs to make them look they way u want them to? of course... bras.
you have your cleavage boosters, you have push ups, padded, lacey, strapless, anything to suit your need and what makes you feel more comfortable or less self conscious...

So here's my drill, for the next two weeks I am going to walk around with no strap which is usually around my back,  my boobs are gonna be free to get up to.... or down to, whatever they want... 




3 comments:

  1. hahahaaa.. teegs i love it... You have to wear a white t-shirt-wet t-shirt competition! hahaaa I think it is a great idea because sometimes when you not wearing a bra you feel self concious.. cant wait to see the side effects hahahaaa nice one xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your noobies must surely be getting sore by now... running without a bra... hw sore is it?? have u felt the effects?? I must know hahahaaa xxx

    ReplyDelete